In the midst of a busy back to school fall, festivals, picnics, and my occasional fixation on Dylan's changes in the past year the other major noteworthy milestone in the Vitale Family is Nora's move to preschool this fall. Nora started in preschool class on Sept. 2. She was very unconvinced that this was indeed occurring. When I would talk to her about it, she would tell me, "Mommy, I'm a nursery schooler, not preschooler." I tried to explain the change to her several times and the message was not getting through. So, the big day finally arrived, I took a few pictures as we were leaving for school and she was off. Her schedule and routine do not change much at daycare. Same drop off and pickup, etc but she is in the preschool/Kindergarten room during the morning and through lunch time. She is loving the new school environment. She loves the new books, songs, stories and play areas. I am very proud of my preschooler. She told me when I picked her up from school, "Mommy, did you know that Mrs. Searight is my teacher now and that I am in preschool?". "Really Nora, I didn't know that". Dylan insisted on a picture as well...you are a big boy too buddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment