The party was a success! There were 18 wild indians, I mean children (including Gavin and Dylan). All from preschool and Salem Crossroads Daycare. Nora and Thomas were happy to share their big day with a good friend. I think that the turnout was high because it was shared party which was really nice too to have so many friends. Nora and the other girls wore fairy wings for the party and wands to take home. The boys had pirate hats, hooks and eye patches. This was all in the theme of Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook.
Hilarious...Dylan and Nora "riding" the roller coaster ride. Arms up, Whoa!
Train ride!
Now, don't get me wrong - we were all exhausted by the time we got home. Even me and I didn't have to cook or cleanup (only a little). The kids and I took a nice long nap. After nap, we opened Nora's presents. It was quite the take! She was thrilled. We had a really nice evening, early bath and movie night. Thought Dylan might join in for movie night too, but despite his nap he went to bed on time.

Lots of October pics!

No comments:
Post a Comment